2017 Waupaca County Fair Dates: While planning for 2017, please note the Waupaca County Fair dates are August 23-27, 2017. Check out the Waupaca County Fair website at http://waupacacountyfair.org/ for more information.
Elections for the 4-H Leaders’ Board will be held at the March Association meeting. If any leaders are interested in learning more about this rewarding experience have them contact a current board member or the UW-Extension Office. The positions the board is looking to fill are Vice President, Secretary, District Representatives (one from each District each year), and two Youth Representatives.
Top 10 Reasons to be a part of the 4-H Leaders’ Board
- Learn about other 4-H clubs in the county and how they work.
- Work closely with other leaders who are committed to making the Waupaca County 4-H Program the best it can be.
- There is food and a $10.00 drawing at each meeting (to help reimburse travel)!!
- You meet a lot of fantastic people and develop life-long friendships.
- You learn and/or practice the proper way to run a meeting following Robert’s Rules of Order.
- You have the opportunity to help shape our 4-H program.
- You meet some pretty impressive youth (who may someday be your boss) and learn about things they have participated in and value about 4-H.
- Get the scoop on the latest 4-H opportunities and news.
- Ensure funds are budgeted for items most important to the membership.
- We NEED you to fill some vacancies on the Board!!
Thank you for considering this important role in our 4-H Program!
Penny Tank, 4-H Program Advisor