Waupaca County does not have a specialized Horticulture Educator; however, Greg Blonde, Waupaca County Agriculture Agent responds to horticulture calls and office visits as time allows. Another excellent on-line resource is hort.uwex.edu.
The 2018 Garden Walk will take place on June 23, 2018 from 9am – 4 pm (Rain or Shine). Map and flyer are available here.
Additional information can be found here: https://wimastergardener.org/events/waupaca-county-master-gardener-garden-walk-and-art-stroll/
MGV Training – The 2019 UW-Extension MGV training in Waupaca County will be held every Tuesday, Feb. 12 thru April 30 from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Registration is due by January 11, 2019. Registration forms and more details are available here.
Handouts from meetings: (when available)
Grow Your Own Salad Greens (pdf 643 KB)
HORTICULTURE LINKS OF INTEREST
- UW – Horticulture Updates
- UW – Department of Entomology Insect Diagnostic Lab
- UW – Plant Disease and Diagnostic Clinic
- UW – Extension Horticultural Publications
- UWEX – Wisconsin Native Plant Sources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Horticulture Calendar – Other events of interest
- Wisconsin Master Gardener Program
- UW – The Wisconsin Gardener – Public TV